Sisters of the Moon: The Dark Moon Series
Let's play in the shadows...
Sisters Of The Moon is a commitment to yourself and your highest potential.
Anything you wish for is available to you, sometimes all it takes is some patient dedication along with a focus on inner work; our desires can only manifest when our inner world reflects our outer world.
In Sisters of the Moon we create space for you to dive deep into your psyche in order to realise your divinity. In this cycle of SOTM, we will gather on the New Moon. In ancient cultures, women gathered on the black moon every month. This is an auspicious time where the veil of our awareness is thinned, we are more insightful and connected to our raw power. Through these cycles and ritual manifestation, we embark on a journey to accept the WHOLE of who we are and to CREATE our own reality.
We will be working with the journey of a woman’s life moving through the moon and hearing stories of Dark Goddesses who can help us to understand our own shadows. Using these archetypes to decipher where we are within our own personal situations. Through the practice of Yoga Nidra we will dive into our subconscious and meet these aspects of ourselves.
Like the moon, we WAX and WANE. We oscillate between DARK and LIGHT.
The Moon works in 6 month cycles, starting as a New Moon in whichever constellation its moving through, then approximately 6 months later, the moon passes through this sign again as a Full Moon. This marks the ripening of an idea, an intention, a seed. Working with our manifestation process in this way, not only holds us accountable month to month, but it clearly marks our progression toward whatever we are manifesting. I have worked with my own process in this way for some years now, nothing is more incredible than seeing the arc of your own personal journey in ritual ceremony under Mother Luna. Our first cycle will run from July-December 2021.
Tier 1 - what to expect:
- Access to monthly live circles (via Zoom) on the New Moon: developing connection through The Sisterhood
- Full moon practices to your inbox
- Relevant Ritual & ceremony
- Connecting to the inner (menstrual) and outer (lunar) cycles
- Manifestation Process/ Breakdown
- Working with the shadow, boundaries & inner connection
- Accessing & healing through Yoga Nidra
- Dissolving Ego based traits through Meditation, Yoga, Journalling
- Monthly Sadhanas to break barriers, move forward with your intentions
Tier 2 - what to expect: