1 chopped Onion
4 finely chopped cloves of garlic
1 can of Kidney beans
Handful of cherry tomatoes
1. Spiralise the courgette
2. Gently simmer the onion and garlic in olive oil
3. Mash up half of the kidney beans in a bowl and add to the pan along with remainng beans.
4. Add a good dash of balsamic and salt/pepper.
5. Add the courgette and cover all ingredients with the passata.
6. Allow to simmer until thick, add in the full cherry tomatoes a few minutes before serving.
7. Garnish with basil leaves and flaked almonds.