1 chopped Onion
4 finely chopped cloves of garlic
1 can of Kidney beans
Handful of cherry tomatoes
1. Spiralise the courgette
2. Gently simmer the onion and garlic in olive oil
3. Mash up half of the kidney beans in a bowl and add to the pan along with remainng beans.
4. Add a good dash of balsamic and salt/pepper.
5. Add the courgette and cover all ingredients with the passata.
6. Allow to simmer until thick, add in the full cherry tomatoes a few minutes before serving.
7. Garnish with basil leaves and flaked almonds.
1 Bunch of Parsley/Corriander mixed
1 cup soaked cashews (in almond milk)
3 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 juice of lemon
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 finely chopped garlic shoots
salt and pepper
1. Blitz all of the sauce ingredients together in a food processor or nutri bullet.
2. Cook noodles
3. Add cooked noodles to sauce on the heat, stir for 2 mins.
4. Serve with optional flaked almonds and basil as a garnish.
8-ish Cardamom pods
1 x Red onion (chopped)
Garlic (3-4 cloves, chopped)
1 x red chilli (chopped finely)
Dried mixed berries (handful)
1 x Aubergine (diced)
Parsley (handful, chopped)
Mint (handful, chopped)
1 x can chopped tomatoes
1 x can green lentils
Salt and pepper
-Crush the cardamom pods
-Sautée with red onion in salt and oil
-Add garlic, chilli, green peppercorns to the pan
-Add dried spices, toss all ingredients together
-Add dried mixed berries and aubergine, sautée
-Add chopped mint and parsley
-Blitz can of tomatoes in the food processor
-Add lentils and tomatoes into the pan
-Simmer, adding water occasionally, reducing.
-While the curry is reducing (the longer the better) cook...